We are currently accepting nonfiction manuscript proposals for books on the following subjects:
• Business / Entrepreneurship
• Memoir / Personal History
• Wellbeing / Personal Improvement
• Cognitive Sciences / Social Sciences
• Spirituality / Philosophy
• Environmentalism / Activism
• Civic Issues / Cultural Issues
Please be sure to include the following items in your submission.
Your proposal should not exceed 30 pages and should preferably be in the form of a Microsoft Word document.
- A title and a subtitle.
- A one-paragraph overview that explains the premise of your book, why you wrote it, and who you see the audience being (with any relevant demographic data you might have about the potential size of the audience).
- A brief author biography (1–2 pages) that focuses on why you are uniquely qualified to write your book and what kind of platform you have to reach a wide audience.
- A table of contents that outlines the book, with chapter and section titles, as well as brief descriptions of the material each chapter and/or section will cover. It should be no more than ten pages total.
- A sample chapter that is representative of the style and content of the larger work.
We only accept submissions by email. The submissions address is email@example.com.
Please be patient.
Please do not follow up with us if it has been fewer than three months—these inquiries slow down our review time. Thank you very much in advance for giving us the opportunity to consider your book.